The Plainfield Reading Club consists of students’ in grades 9–12 who enjoy reading for recreation. The annual goal for the Reading Club is to foster a love of reading and lifelong learning.
The Plainfield Reading Club will meet during SMART "Be Involved" Club time in the media center classroom. Students can also participate through Schoology. Students will be able to access Schoology and have book discussions and also "meet" virtually.
Please contact Mrs. DuBois, Library Media Specialist / School Librarian, for the Schoology invitation code or for more information.
- Meet during SMART "Be Involved" club days
- Discuss books (various genres)
- Discuss/watch movies developed and created from books
- Suggest/advise new purchases (books, ebooks and audiobooks)
- Partner with Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library
- Movie Night
- Poetry Slam