Important Dates for Seniors
- August 2, 2017 - Hendricks County Community Foundation Scholarship Application opens!
HCCF administers over 50 scholarship funds as well as the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program. Don’t miss this opportunity to complete 1 application for many local scholarships! http://www.hendrickscountycf.org/
- September 11, 2017 - Parent Financial Aid Night @ 6:00 pm (auditorium)
Learn more information about the financial aid process, scholarships, and options on how to pay for post-secondary education!
- September 13, 2017– Hendricks County Community Foundation Scholarship Application DEADLINE!
- October 1, 2017 - FAFSA Opens!
Any high school senior who is considering post-secondary college options must complete this form. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) provides grants, loans, & work-study funds for college or career school. For more information, visit https://fafsa.gov/
- October 3, 2017 – FAFSA Day @ PHS
Stop by PHS for free assistance with completing the FAFSA. Financial aid experts will be available to answer all FAFSA questions and will even help you submit your information right on the spot. Day and evening options available: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm or 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
- November 1, 2017 - Priority Application Deadline
Many colleges/universities use priority deadlines to encourage early applications for general admission, as well as entry into specific, competitive academic programs. They do not guarantee admission, but if students apply by this deadline they are considered for the most competitive amount of scholarship funds as well as consideration for admission. Student should check each college/university they are applying to in order to determine the priority application deadline.
*We encourage all students to apply by the November 1st deadline; therefore, requiring all paperwork be submitted to Guidance by October 13th. More info will be shared during Senior Class Meetings in August.
- April 15, 2018 – FAFSA Deadline
State of Indiana Deadline to file the FAFSA. All Indiana residents need to submit their FAFSA by April 15th in order to be considered for state aid.
- April 26, 2018 - Community Career Fair from 3:15 - 6:15 pm; 2:15 - 3:15 pm will be open exclusively to PHS students
Stop by PHS to learn more about local career opportunities, part-time jobs, or summer jobs. Several local businesses will be available to discuss these opportunities with PHS students and community members.
- May 24, 2018 - Evening of Distinction
- May 26, 2018 - Class of 2018 Graduation