Please see below for information regarding the annual food drive at Plainfield High School:
- DATES: Wednesday, December 4 – Tuesday, December 10
- DESCRIPTION: Food items will be collected from 1st period classes, as we have done in the past.
To stimulate participation, we will have a contest between 1st period classes. There will be two 1st period winning classes.
- Which classes will win the challenge?
1) Most total food items
2) Highest food-item per student ratio.
3) If the same class wins both categories then the 2nd place class from the most total food items will also get a donut breakfast.
****Only non-perishable food items will be accepted*****
Food items will go to the St. Mark’s Christian Support Center in Plainfield.