An enrollment appointment with the Guidance Office is required for student enrollment at Plainfield High School. Walk-in appointments are not available. Please call (317) 838-3622 to schedule an appointment.
Plainfield High School requires the following documents for enrollment of all students:
- Birth Certificate
- Health Records
- Withdraw Form (from previous school)
- Transcript of Grades
- Proof of Custody (if applicable)
- IEP is required for all Special Education students
- Proof of Residency:
- copy of purchase agreement or rental agreement AND
- copy of current gas or electric utility bill
- Copy of parent driver's license or state ID
Please bring all documentation with you to your appointment. Records may be faxed prior to the enrollment appointment to (317) 838-3685, Attention: Teri.
In addition to the above documents, you must also sign and submit required forms as listed to the right: