password: stafford (use when accessing a Gale database outside of school)
ENGLISH 9 - Argument Writing Assignment
RESEARCH DATABASES: USE ADVANCED SEARCH, CLICK FULL TEXT DOCUMENTS AND CHOOSE PUBLICATION DATE FOR MORE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
Fashion Decade Project
* Use Student Resources in Context to find an article. Use the other databases and websites to research more information about your topic.
When using the Gale Databases outside of school, use "stafford" as your password.
ENGLISH 11CP - american dream
Research Databases: Use ADVANCED SEARCH, Click FULL TEXT DOCUMENTS and choose PUBLICATION DATE for more relevant information.
English 11CP - Iconic American Image
Research Databases: Search by advanced and click the content type: images
Website: Search by photos, prints and drawings
Library of Congress
- search by photos, prints, drawings
Websites: Evaluating Internet Information / Sites
1. Look at the ending of the url: .edu, .gov, .org, .mil - does it give you any indication of the credibility of the website?
2. Authority: Is there an author? Any credentials listed? Is there an "About Us?"
3. Current: Has the website been updated? Look for the last updated date.
4. What research information am I looking for? Do you want facts, opinions, peer reviews, historical information or news reports? Does this help support my paper?
You have access to Ivy Tech research resources if you have created a login with Ivy Tech.