Search
EDIT MAIN
Plus_blue

Historical Building

What is now known as Central Elementary School was built in 1888 to house Plainfield High School. When the town built a much larger junior-senior high school on Stafford Road in 1958, the building on Wabash Street became Central Elementary, and has served generations of some of Plainfield's youngest students since that time. 

Under Construction Summer 2016

Content_1468583633-boxes
Content_1468583692-library
Content_1468583841-front_office
Content_1468583879-bathroom